We all know that Amitabh Bachchan is called as the Shahenshah of Bollywood; but despite the fact that Amitabh Bachchan is a humble and down-to-earth person, he surely knows how to live life king style. He’s ruling over the Bollywood for decades and often called as the Megastar of Bollywood. Although he likes to be low-profile, but Amitabh Bachchan’s house located at Juhu is surely a King’s mansion. The house is nothing short of a palace and that too being situated at one of the famous and expensive areas of Mumbai – Juhu.
You would have seen many celebrities mansion at exotic locations, but you will surely be amazed after looking at the interior of Amitabh Bachchan’s house at Juhu. Named as Jalsa, the house has stunning interiors that reflect the personality and taste of the Bachchans – Amitabh, Abhishek, Aishwarya and Jaya. If you want to explore more of Amitabh Bachchan’s house, check out the images below which are posted by the Big B himself on his Official Blog.
1. This is how the house looks from outside.
2. Look at the Ram temple inside the luxurious house.
3. Don’t be over-excited, it’s just the beginning.
4. Look at the stunning bedrooms, these are nothing short of a Suite.
5. Amazing, aren’t they?
6. We need to admit that this Amitabh Bachchan’s house is nothing short of a 5-star hotel.
7. Look at the Washrooms in the house, these have more space than common man’s house.
8. And finally, the most stunning part of the house- their living area.
Also, let us know if you liked the inside pictures of Amitabh Bachchan’s house? If you liked the Shahenshah’s mansion, make sure to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
Source: Amitabh Bachchan’s Official Blog.