We have been the victim of false advertising so many times that we have forgotten the count. Small as well as big companies find new ways to fool their customers. We are sure that almost all of you have been the victim of false advertising at least once in your life. Companies call it effective marketing but we call it lies. After seeing these false marketing gigs, you will surely say that your whole life was a lie.
Today, we will share you some of the photographs that clearly depicts how false advertising fools us. Whether its product packaging or the description of the product that is wrong, always the customer is at the receiving end of these lies. Let’s have a look at these lies that have surrounded us for so long.
1. This Ice Cream was supposed to be a cartoon character’s shape.
2. Can anybody tell us whether we can use this rope for climbing or not?
3. We highly doubt that this box contains Spoons as specified.
4. These balloons were supposed to take shape of aliens when inflated.
5. Well, this ice cream bar doesn’t look like a Panda.
6. The thing in the packet doesn’t look like a Musical instrument.
7. Do we have a weak eyesight or you too can’t spot the strawberries?
8. Dinosaurs these days look like cats so much like that you’ll be confused AF.
9. These days False advertising has become so transparent.
10. Even big companies are not afraid to advertise false things.
So, what do you think about these false advertising photographs? Do leave us a comment if you think that you have also been a victim of these lies.