Our world is full of lies, there is no one you can trust except Food. Yes, food is something that gives all of us happiness but the sad part is that these days you can’t even trust the food, all thanks to the food and beverage companies. Their marketing strategy is so clever and cost-effective that sometimes they cross the line and break our heart with the biggest food lies.We all have been in a situation where we bought food as per the instructions on the packaging but once we open it we got something completely different.
We all have been in a situation where we bought food as per the instructions on the packaging but once we open it we got something completely different. If you have also faced something like that, then my friend you have been a victim of the food lies. Today, we have collected some pictures that will expose the food lies of the big brands. But, let me warn you that you won’t believe anything you see afterwards. Let’s check out the pictures of the food lies that will tell you how marketing has fooled you for so long.
1. Is it me or all of you that can see they are lying?
2. It is what they meant when they said a cup full of noodles.
3. Apparently, lying and expert marketing is the same thing.
4. You wanna know why I don’t trust what’s mentioned on the packaging? Look at this picture.
5. One of the biggest food lies of the century is here.
6. I think I have to stop believing my eyes from now onwards.
7. I always thought why they design the packaging like this. Finally, I got the answer.
8. Worthless to mention that this ice cream brand completely nailed it.
9. When the company gives you full signals about the lie.
10. If there is no difference between 30% & 40%, almost all the students would have passed the exams.
Related: 10 Of The Clever Ads That Will Make You Look Twice.
Also, if you have been on the receiving end of the marketing food lies, share this post with your loved ones so that they can know the truth.
hey good its very helpfull also see my website i am also helping pepole for education.
Too God. You Changed My View.
I also observed the same in Saeed Ghani’s cold cream