Do you know what happens when a creative mother gets bored at home? Well, we think she tries different ways to show her creativity. One such creative mother is Alya Chaglar, she’s an oil painter by profession. Creating optical illusions using food-flowers as dresses for her 3-year-old daughter, Stefani, is a daily fun for Alya.
While most of the parent teach their kids not to waste and play with their food yet Alya is completely different. She uses the ordinary food-flowers in such a way that it creates mind-blowing illusions as those food-flowers are dresses of her sweet little daughter. Although, it’s not the most creative idea anyone can think but one needs an artistic mind to think that. The mother uses fruits, vegetables and flowers and holds them at a right distance and position so that they look like dresses of her daughter. The resulting photos are creative, beautiful and mind-blowing.
1. When I was a kid, I used to hate Vegetables.
2. The little Stefani is a beautiful poser.
3. Have you seen the cutest Mermaid ever?
4. Stefani’s smile makes these photos more adorable.
5. This mother-daughter duo has now more than 30K followers on Instagram.
6. This art of using Food-Flowers to create illusions is simply mind-blowing.
7. The daughter looks adorable in her mother’s high heels.
8. This little kid will surely be a star in the future.
9. They are the most creative Mother-Daughter duo.
10. Look at the adorable expressions of little Stefani.
If you liked the art of the using food-flowers to create illusions, then make sure you follow this mother daughter’s Instagram account.
More Info and Images Source: seasunstefani.