Learning spellings is one of the toughest jobs for a school going kid. Often in the process, kids tend to make some hilarious and innocent spelling mistakes that can make each one of us laugh hard. Sometimes, these innocent spelling mistakes can turn embarrassing for the teachers as well as parents. There is no doubt that kids have a very innocent soul and they don’t do these spelling mistakes intentionally but once you see these innocent spelling mistakes, you won’t be able to stop laughing.
Today, we have collected some of the innocent spelling mistakes done by the children that are funny and embarrassing at the same time. Check out these hilarious spelling blunders below.
1. Obviously, the kid means that his dad is the best Cook ever.
2. The kid is having a hard time learning spellings.
3. This kid is going to Virginia with his family.
4. The kid’s mom never thought about the Thank You note when she bought him a T-Shit.
5. What she’s trying to say is: Come With Me To Father’s Day Land.
6. He is Buzz Lightyear and he comes in peace.
7. These innocent spelling mistakes are just too hilarious. Obviously, the kid meant ‘You can’t catch me‘.
8. The cuteness on her face doesn’t relate to the words written on the whiteboard.
9. When you are new to the school and you just started learning spellings.
10. We think what this innocent girl is trying to say is that she loves pencils.
Do let us know if these innocent spelling mistakes by children made you laugh hard? Also, if you liked this post, share it with your friends and loved ones.