Most of the famous people in history have seen it all, they have seen many Ups and Downs in their life. But, the one thing that separates those famous people from common people is that they never give up. They always had that fighting spirit in themselves. We all should learn from their journey and the lessons they gave to the world. And what’s better than reading the most powerful short inspirational sayings from some of the famous people in the history of mankind.
Believe us when we say you are going to feel motivated after reading these short inspirational sayings. These quotes will surely give you the power to keep going in your life. Read these quotes, realise their meaning and feel inspired for the rest of your life.
Short Inspirational Sayings By Famous People:
1. All You Need Is Love. – John Lennon.
2. Don’t Wait. The Time Will Never Be Just Right. – Napoleon Hill.
3. The Best Revenge Is Massive Success. – Frank Sinatra.
4. If Not Us, Who? If Not Now, When? – John F. Kennedy.
5. I Can, Therefore I Am. – Simone Weil.
6. Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey.
7. Life Is Trying Things To See If They Work. – Ray Bradbury.
8. Don’t Regret The Past, Just Learn From It. – Ben Ipock.
9. Never, Never, Never Give up. – Winston Churchill.
10. A Jug Fills Drop By Drop. – Buddha.
Are you already feeling motivated? If yes, then do share these short inspirational sayings with your family and friends.