Being a pilot has many perks, you gotta visit different countries of the world. You get to enjoy some of the most amazing and beautiful sights from above the sky through the cockpit. And if you are going on a long distance flight, chances are that pilots keep the plane on auto pilot mode and they have a plenty of spare time.
One such pilot is Santiago Borja Lopez, a Quito – Ecuador-based pilot who works for Ecuador Airlines. During his spare time during the flight, he loves to capture the mesmerizing sights he witnesses in the sky. From the stunning aerial views of the cities to the storms passing over the oceans, this pilot has captured all the magnificent sights from his cockpit and believe us those photographs will make you speechless. Let’s have a look at some of the most stunning photos clicked by the Piolet Santiago Borja.
1. The view over Tormenta, Coast Of Venezuela, South America.
2. A shooting star photographed over the Atlantic Ocean.
3. See how beautiful it looks when night flashes above the Atlantic ocean.
4. The pilot was able to click the photograph of a storm passing over Panama City.
5. Being a pilot you can have a glimpse of the beautiful night sky.
6. This shot was captured from above 37000ft when the pilot was en route to South America.
7. Look at the beautiful sight of the super moon at 2900m in Quito, Ecuador.
8. The shot was taken over the Colombian Amazonia when the plane was about to enter Ecuadorian Airspace.
9. See how stunning lightning seems from the cockpit of an aeroplane.
10. Magnificent view of the Quito, Ecuador.
Share this article if you think the photographs clicked by from Santiago Borja Lopez from his cockpit are amazing and don’t forget to follow him at the below links.