Do you always want to make DIY projects but you are afraid because of the complexity of those things. Some DIY projects are so tough that you will consider buying the product from the market itself. If you are the one who’s fancy to buy hemp pendant lamps for your home and you are afraid of its huge price tag. Fret not, we are her to your rescue. Now, you can make those Fancy Hemp Pendant Lamps at home without spending a penny. Yes, you heard that right, today we will tell you to make Hemp Pendant Lamps in the easiest possible ways. Check out this simple 4-Step Tutorial in the image below and let us know if you liked it.
You will be needing these below things to make those fancy pendant lamps:
- Long Thin Rope
Hemp Pendant Lamps:
- First, inflate the balloon and mark a small circle around the balloon as shown in the picture below.
- Start winding the rope around the balloon and make sure you don’t cover the marked circle.
- Wind the think rope so as to make a mesh kind of thing on the balloon. You can refer the image below.
- After you are done with winding the rope, apply some glue on the rope.
- Leave the balloon and rope for sometime so that the glue can dry.
- At last, deflate the balloon slowly and make sure, you don’t disturb the rope structure as shown in image below.
- Finally, your fancy Hemp Pendant Lamp is ready to decorate you home.
Also, check out: 8 Easy DIY Fun Crafts For Kids That They Will Love To Do.
Try to make these fancy lamps at home and let us know if you find these fancy pendant lamps easy to make and make sure to share this post with your family and loved ones.