Gone are the days when there were 2-3 channels on our television set and very few companies used to advertise on T.V. With increasing T.V channels and its popularity among the common man, every company wants to hit a high note with their creative advertising.
These Days 90% of the Indian Ads we see on the T.V are not even worth watching. But, because of the few creative minds in the industry, rest of the 10% ads are pure gem. Lets check out few of the Indian ads that set a new level of Creative Advertising:
1. Who can send a white-wash message with a blank Advertisement Board except Ariel?
2. This Drink and Drive Ad by Bangalore Traffic Police is quite Eye Catching.
3. Why can’t others use the Beatles Album Cover just like this Ad by Kolkata Traffic Police?
4. Crystal Clear Paint by Berger, isn’t it?
5. This Anti-Smoking Ad is just Awesome.
6. Sometimes Delhi Police can be funny too, Kejriwal mind it!
7. Everyone knows who is the boss of Clever Advertising- Fevicol.
8. Once again, Fevicol completely owns it!
9. This Ad by Mahindra is so sexy already that they didn’t bother to add any human models.
10. Naukri.com proves you don’t need money for advertising.
11. This Ad for creating awareness about disability is quite powerful.
12. Battle of Newspapers and guess who won- The Hindu because its not about Page 3 of TOI.
13. The best there was, the best there is and the best there will be – Tide.
14. The most innovative ad of Constipation.
15. This eye-catching ad by Yahoo is so perfect that it can’t get any better.