The Dalai Lama is a monk of the Gelug or “Yellow Hat” school of Tibetan Buddhism, the newest of the schools of Tibetan Buddhism founded by Je Tsongkhapa. The 14th and current Dalai Lama is Tenzin Gyatso. The Dalai Lama has some very insightful verses. We have gathered our favourite Dalai Lama quotes from the Internet about a variety of topics such as love, peace, humanity, violence, and the environment. It’s a very interesting read.
Dalai Lama Quotes:
1. Dalai Lama on What is Love?
Love is the absence of Judgement.
2. According to Dalai Lama, this is the purpose of our life?
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others and if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
3. Want to measure your success, read what Dalai Lama has to say about Success?
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
4. While everyone is looking for happiness, here it is.
Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
5. How to learn something new in your life? Find out the answer here.
When you talk, you are only repeating what you know; but when you listen, you learn something new.
6. Have you ever wondered that why you go Temples or Churches?
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is my kindness.
7. Do you think anger can change everything?
The way to change other’s minds is with affection and not anger.
8. So, this is the highest form of health according to Dalai Lama?
Happiness is the highest form of health.
Read more: 17 Gautam Buddha Quotes That You Should Implement In Your Life.
Also, let us know wich one of these Dalai Lama Quotes is your favourite one? If you liked these Dalai Lama quotes, make sure to share this post with your loved ones, so that they can get enlighten too.