For over two decades, there is one name in the Bollywood Industry that has managed to rule the young hearts of the country and that name is none other than superstar Shahrukh Khan. Often called as King Khan of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is known for his on-screen romance and his unique taste in fashion. After Amitabh Bachchan’s house Jalsa, there is another celebrity house famous in Mumbai i.e Shahrukh Khan’s house Mannat. Shahrukh Khan’s house Mannat is located at Bandstand, Bandra, Mumbai. Daily thousands of Khan’s die-hard fans gather in front of his house just to have a glimpse of the Superstar.
Although most of Shahrukh fans have seen this home from outside, but we are sure that no one has seen the inside of the King’s mansion. Today, you have the opportunity to have a look at the stunning photos of Gauri and Shahrukh Khan’s house from inside. Let’s have a look at the inside images of his home.
Inside View of Shahrukh Khan’s House- Mannat:
1. We all have seen Mannat from outside and it looks like this.
2. Here is another view of the grand entrance and terrace captured by a Drone.
3. Now, let’s have a look inside the house. The house is purely a work of art that can be seen in the photo.
4. Have a look at this amazing wall, the collection is awesome, isn’t it?
5. Now, move to the stunning living room with plush velvet seats and beautiful furniture.
6. It’s time to meet the brain behind all this amazing collection and stunning interiors and she is none other than the wife of King Khan- Gauri Khan.
7. Look at the cast shoe right in the middle of the Coffee table, we gotta say it’s unique and beautiful.
8. Two different shots showing us the fascinating collection of the Khans.
9. Finally, you can have a look at the personal walk-in closet of Gauri Khan, equipped with her designer collection.
Also, let us know if you liked these pictures of Shahrukh Khan’s house Mannat and your thoughts on their unique collection and stunning interiors. If you liked the post, make sure to share this post with your friends and loved ones.