Indian travellers have a tendency to assume that every holiday abroad is going to cost us a helluva lot, just because of the low value of Indian currency. But that’s only a myth, there are so many beautiful and exotic places in the world that have a lower currency value than Indian rupee, and a vacation in any of these countries will be both rejuvenating and yet not heavy on your pocket. We bet you won’t be having any idea about the countries where Rupee will make you feel rich. Today, we have listed down some of the few countries where Rupee value is higher than the local currency.
So, let’s check out the list of the countries where rupee will make you feel rich.
Rupee will make you feel rich in below countries:
1. Vietnam: 1 Rupee = 331.34 Vietnamese Dong
2. Belarus: 1 Rupee = 309.85 Belarusian Ruble
3. Indonesia: 1 Rupee = 195.91 Indonesian Rupaiah
4. Paraguay: 1 Rupee = 85.06 Paraguayan Guarani
5. Cambodia: 1 Rupee = 59.46 Cambodian Riel
6. Mongolia: 1 Rupee = 30.42 Mongolian Tugrik
7. Costa Rica: 1 Rupee = 7.95 Costa Rican Colon
8. Hungary: 1 Rupee = 4.14 Hungarian Forint
9. Iceland: 1 Rupee = 1.88 Icelandic Krona
10. Sri Lanka: 1 Rupee = 2.16 Sri Lankan Rupee
11. Nepal: 1 Rupee = 1.60 Nepalese Rupee
12. Pakistan: 1 Rupee = 1.56 Pakistani Rupee
13. South Korea: 1 Rupee = 17.94 South Korean Won
14. Zimbabwe: 1 Rupee = 5.41 Zimbabwe Dollar
15. Japan: 1 Rupee = 1.68 Japanese Yen
16. Chile: 1 Rupee = 10.06 Chilean Peso
17. Uzbekistan: 1 Rupee = 42.47 Uzbekistani Som
18. Djibouti: 1 Rupee = 2.64 Djiboutian Franc
19. Yemen: 1 Rupee = 3.20 Yemeni Rial
20. Algeria: 1 Rupee = 1.64 Algerian Dinar
So, next time you want to travel abroad, make sure that rupee will make you feel rich there. Make sure to share this post with your loved ones and friends.