Sometimes we wonder how people are so artistic and creative? Some people are blessed with immense talent that when combined with their hard work gives wonderful results. One such gifted person is a 22-year-old Japanese artist Kohei Ohmori whose black and white Pencil Drawings will stun you. Not only talent but the amount of hard work and dedication Ohmori puts in his work is commendable. The artist takes more than 200 hours on each masterpiece and his detailed work will amaze you for sure.
Ohmori’s drawings look so realistic that people mistake it for real photographs. Not only that but his designs look more real than the photographs itself. People are praising his skills on Twitter and are calling him an ‘Insane Genius‘. You need to check out some of his work below to find out why we are praising him so much.
1. Ohmori working on his latest project, a shiny nut and bolt.
2. His detailed work is really commendable.
3. He takes more than 200 hours to complete a single project.
4. His beautiful pencil drawings have earned him a title ‘Insane Genius’.
5. It’s hard to believe these are simple drawings.
6. Beautiful, isn’t it?
7. All he needs is a canvas and box of ultra-sharp Mitsubishi pencils to show his talent.
Do let us know what you think about these beautiful pencil drawings and do share this article if you liked the work of this 22-year-old Japanese artist Kohei Ohmori. Also, follow him on Twitter and Instagram to get updates on his latest projects.