Ever wondered who is the person with Highest Salary in India? And if you thought Mukesh Ambani will top the chart, then you are wrong.
CEOs with Highest Salary In India:
Highest paid CEOs in 2014-15 with annual packages of Rs 61.27 crore (Rs 612.7 million) and Rs 61.26 crore (Rs 612.6 million), respectively are Kalanithi Maran and Kavery Kalanithi of Sun TV Network.
It is pretty obvious that being the bosses of the most profitable television network in Asia have some benefits. While the group’s TV channels and news publications are concentrated in South India, its FM channels and DTH services and enjoyed pan India.
According to Fortune, the wife of Kalanidhi Maran and Executive Director of Sun TV Network is the second highest paid executive and is also the highest paid woman executive in India.
And the list is followed by:
- Pawan Kant Munjal, Hero MotoCorp, CMD & CEO – Rs 44.62 Cr.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla, Birla Group Chairman- Rs 44.56 Cr.
- Brijmohan Lall Munjal, Hero MotoCorp, Chairman- Rs 44.19 Cr.
- Sunil Kant Munjal, Hero MotoCorp, Joint MD- Rs 42.46 Cr.
- Onkar S Kanwar, Apollo Tyres, CMD- Rs 41.71 Cr.
- D B Gupta, Lupin, Chairman- Rs 37.58 Cr.
- Murali K Divi, Divis Laboratories, CMD- Rs 35.41 Cr.
- Sajjan Jindal, JSW Steel, JSW Energy, CMD- Rs 35.28 Cr.