The most important thing that an Artist needs is ‘Imagination‘. Without Imagination, there is no art and no artist. Imagination gives an artist wings to think beyond the world and away from the sight of normal human being. Randy Lewis, an American Graphic Designer who lives in California is one such artist that uses his imagination and Photoshop to create unexpected and confusing artwork. Lewis creates confusion in our minds by creating surreal artworks that don’t exist in the real world. He combines two completely different objects and creates a single piece of art.
Lewis’ art is beautiful yet confusing, magnificent yet extraordinary. The two subjects he chooses to create a single art don’t relate in any way and that’s the reason we are calling his work as Confusing Artwork. You need to check out some of his work to understand what we are saying. Have a look at some of his best work till now.
1. Imagine this little being coming out of your Toothpaste in the morning.
2. Watermelon or Jelly melon? You say.
3. Well, that’s not what we have expected.
4. This is especially for people who can’t live without eggs.
5. Next time you buy a lollypop make sure it’s not what you see here.
6. In this case, an apple a day will not keep the doctor away.
7. Problem Vegetarians?
8. The grass is always greener on the other side.
9. This confusing artwork is way ahead of its time.
10. We are 100% sure that these French Fries will not have any side effects.
11. Have you ever seen such a beautiful butterfly?
12. Whatever you do you simply can’t change the attitude of the cat.
13. This is simply wonderful.
14. Pizza Cutter or Pizza?
15. It’s obviously not a Chicken Burger.
Don’t miss: Believe Us These Are Actually Pencil Drawings By A Japanese Artist.
So what do you think about this Confusing Artwork? Do let us know in the comments section below.
It is not Confusing, it is insanely amazing & out of the box. Creativity at some other level.
Thanks for Sharing Ground Zero Team.