If you are a dog owner, you will definitely have an idea what it feels like living with a dog. Once such person is Gemma Gené, a talented illustrator from Barcelona, Spain, currently based in New York. She has a pug named Mochi and she’s so much in love with him and missed him so much that she started drawing adorable comic strips about Mochi while travelling to and back from the office.
The main characters are Mochi(her pug), Peli(her husband) and herself. Her adorable comic strips perfectly sum up what it’s like living with a dog. Her work is simple yet beautiful. Have a look at the some of his work.
1. You may not be with your dog all the time, but your dog will always be with you.
2. No one can match that amount of cuteness. Can anyone?
3. A simple golden rule- You can’t love anyone more than your dog.
4. This is what he feels when you offer him food.
5. That ultimate betrayal when you decide to have some more pets at home and share your love with them.
6. That perfectly explains your dog’s identity.
7. Now you know what to do in case of emergency.
8. When he wants that extra dose of care from your side.
9. If you are a dog owner, you are definitely going to relate to these adorable comic strips.
10. You know there is always someone by your side and you mean the world to him.
Do let us know which of these adorable comic strips you liked the most and which is your favourite one? Also, if you liked her work, then share this article with your friends and loved ones.
More Info: 157ofgemma.com.