We all know Abraham Lincoln as an American politician who served as the 16th President of the United States. But, most of us are unaware of the fact that he has struggled a lot in his early life before he finally became the President. His life was full of struggle and failures; he has failed more than any man can think of and that’s why he became a man of principle. If you haven’t read about his failures and life story, you can read about Abraham Lincoln’s incredible life journey here. Today, we have listed down 10 of the inspiring Abraham Lincoln quotes that will motivate you to never give up.
If you are the one who is looking for some hope in your life, then you must read these quotes that might change your life forever. Go on, check out some of the famous and inspiring Abraham Lincoln quotes below.
Abraham Lincoln Quotes:
1. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
2. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
3. Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
4. Whatever you are, be a good one.
5. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
6. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
7. Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it is simply purgatory.
8. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad.
9. I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.
10. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
Also, let us know if you are feeling inspired by these Abraham Lincoln quotes? If you are feeling inspired, make sure to share these quotes with your friends and loved ones.